Lord Omar time to going Chapter 1

Kicked out The Firm 
Eighteen months later....
Omar was in his office handling several cases on business law. He was on his twentieth case he was handling for a partner of the firm that had been assigned to be his mentor when he got a knock on the door before it was opened.
He looked to and smiled at his mentor Wells Johnson. “What’s up, Wells? You got some cases for me pile on?”
 Wells didn’t return the smile. He looked at him with scowl on his face and snapped his fingers at him. “Get up! The firm needs to talk to you.” 
Omar’s smile fell away as he stare at him until the old man’s scowl faded. “I don’t ever do that again.”
“What?”
Omar sat back in his chair and waved at Wells’ hand. “Don’t ever snap your fingers at me again. Am I being fired?”


Wells glared at him. “You never told us about dark stone connection or criminal past. We can’t afford to have you in our firm. Come with me to the firm’s meeting room for your severance pay package.”
Omar waved him out the door. “I know where the room is. I’ll be along shortly. I have to pack up my stuff.”
Wells stared at him. “Get your-”
Omar opened his drawer and stuck his hand inside. He looked up at Wells. The old man stared at him now moving. “I’ll be along shortly. Run along, Wells.”
Wells nodded. stiffly and quickly closed the door behind him. Omar removed a wrist watch case from his drawer. He quickly took it out programmed in the location he had planned on visiting six months as he attached it to his wrist as he came to his feet quickly as he locked the door. He hurried to get his business suitcase in his hand. He put on his suit jacket and hat as he heard running feet and a stupid religious out cry.
He opened his office window and stared down at the street below. He was on the sixth floor. He hoped he got to his location before he hit the ground as he dove out the window. 

Comments