The value of failure




I'm gamer so I'm used to losing at games and I'm used to get up again.


Now I've never like like losing. Who does? I didn't like to lose as a kid still don't like to lose now as a full grown man. However, I've learned something as a long time gamer.

Losing consistently in gaming you can teach you something about about life. Some times you lose in life. Some times you find yourself a failure at something that love to do. A lot of people would quit at the first signs of failure or that success will not be instant anymore or that you might have to fail a lot before you ever see any progress. So what do you do? Do you stick with the game to see the end? Do you give up and just live a life playing easy to win games at life? No challenge. No frustrations. Just an easy ride.

Well. 

If you're a gamer. Whose ever lost thousandths of times upon thousandths. You get tough skin against losing.

Comments