What have I been doing lately...THIEF



I've waited awhile going from do I try or don't I try it. I finally bit the bullet on GOG sale for the entire original series called THIEF. I'm starting with the first game and I'm totally digging the world and game mechanics.

I have the THIEF gold pack and it's fun so far. It takes place in mission settings.

I've got to say I love the whole menu screen and again the look of it is so interesting and fun. I've gone through as of yet three missions and now I'm on my forth missions. The missions are fun but a bit to easy. It maybe the fact I'm playing it normal but the first game is really whetting my taste for trying the second game that I've heard is the better THIEF game in the series.

I'm going to keep playing I think until I reach the end and go on to the others but it was worth the wait until I was sure I wanted to try this series out.

Comments